*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday



I have so many things to be thankful for!!!! Sometimes I get down on how hard things are sometimes that I forget everything that is so amazing in my life! Here are a few things I am so thankful for today:

I am so thankful that God heard my cries yesterday and gave me a happy and joyous heart today!

I am so thankful that we got to go into work at 10 today! I loved the extra hours of sleep!

I am so thankful for an amazing family!!! They are absolutely the best and I could not get through life without them! I am also thankful for Ty's wonderful family! They are so good to me!

I am so thankful for my new car!!! I av waited so long for this and God has provided!

I am so thankful for a job. So many people do not have one!

I am so thankful for wonderful friends who deeply care for me!

I am so thankful for this man:


I am so thankful for a warm apartment!!! It has been so cold outside lately!




No comments:

Post a Comment