*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lately!

I recently did 2 canvases and am so mad because i got the pictures developed and then deleted them off my camera!!! So, I apologize for no new canvas pictures - but I am in the process of doing about 5 right now so hopefully there will be more pictures soon! I am so behind on my paintings. It is so hard when I have a full time job! I am so exhausted when I get home and I always go work out and then sit my bum on the couch! I desperately need to get these 5 done so I can be caught up! I am definitely NOT complaining though because I love doing it and I love getting new orders!!! So keep them coming!!! I would love to do one for you!!

Here is a picture of the wooden letters I just painted for my sweet niece's room:

isnt she precious? =)

1 comment:

  1. Love the letters, can't wait to get them up in Aubrey's!

    ReplyDelete