*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mrs. Cash

My sweet friend (a roommate of 4 years in college) got married this summer and she wanted a new sign for her classroom door with her new name on it!

This is me & Lauren last football season!

The finished product! This is probably my favorite canvas I have ever done!!! I just love it and love all the extra ribbon I added to each side.


here are the cute ribbons I found to go with the canvas




Other side of the canvas

Close up!


I hope you love it MRS. CASH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment