*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Monday, December 3, 2012

wreaths

Made these for a craft show this past weekend. They sold last year so I decided to make them again. Lots of people asked about them but no takers. :/

I think they are super cute...anyone local want them? $45 each. I wish I could ship them anywhere but I think shipping a wooden wreath might cost big bucks! Ha!

Please let me know if you would like one! The Bama one is on hold until Wednesday for a friend, but I will let y'all know if she decides not to buy it. (Birmingham/Tuscaloosa or Atlanta area)

If I don't sell them, I think they'll make good Christmas gifts!







No comments:

Post a Comment