*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally!

Yay! I finally got my pictures uploaded on my boyfriend's computer. His old one that I have been using hasnt been connecting to the internet AND now some of the keys on the keyboard won't work! So, basically I desperately need to go buy a computer!

Anyways, Here are some recent canvses I did at the end of the school year!

for a teacher friend - 9x12 - $20

teacher gift - 9x12 - $20

teacher gift - 9x12 - $20

for a teacher friend - 8x8 - $12


for a teacher friend - 9x12 - $20


for a teacher friend - 8x8 - $12


for a teacher friend - 8x8 - $12



To order, email me at kealfano@gmail.com!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment