*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kanvas Kollages

My cousin introduced me to this next craft. I absolutely fell in love with the ones she did so I tried one out for myself. She does hers on huge canvases but since this was my first one, I did it on a smaller one. I absolutely love how it turned out! I did leave a few little white spaces in between the pictures, I'm hoping that was just a rookie mistake :)

I also got introduced to Mod Podge, which is awesome! I used it to glue the pictures on the canvas, and also as the sealer & gloss on top of the pictures. The possibilities are endless with that stuff!!

I used the Sepia tone but you could leave them color or do black and white!

These are pictures of me and my boyfriend but obviously you can do a collage of you and friends, your family, you and your husband, you and your siblings, a collage of your kids, grandkids, etc.





You can't really see the gloss in the picture but you can see it in person.

I think these are so precious and would make great gifts for weddings, Christmas, Anniversaries, or birthdays! My cousin has done a few of her and her friends. She has also completed some for friends of hers who got married as their wedding gift.

You can email me the pictures or mail them to me and you can get any size canvas you would like!

If you would like to order one, please email me at kealfano@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment