*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Initial Pictures

hey friends!
Made a new craft this week and wanted to share it with yall! I can't wait to try it in a bigger frame! I couldnt get a good picture of it because of the lighting but here it is...



I made it for Sara, a K teacher with me. She had her baby this week and named her Isabelle (precious name). I tried to make it match the nursery so I hope it does!

I think these will make GREAT gifts for weddings, Christmas, birthdays, babies, or anniversaries! There was some scrapbook paper I found at Michaels that would be precious to use as the inital paper. I cannot wait to experiment more!

Pricing depends on the size of the picture frame!

email me for details!
kealfano@gmail.com

As always, I am still painting canvases!!!! Would love to paint one for you!

-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment