*About the canvases

My canvases are hand painted and made with love! They make for great gifts or a little something for yourself. I can put anything you want on the canvas and do any size you want! I can ship anywhere in the United States. Browse around the site to get some great ideas!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

personalized pumpkins

Happy October!

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought they were adorable so I made some for my nephews and niece and one for in front of our house!








I thought they turned out super cute!

I am getting ready for my craft show in December so I will be posting lots of new canvases and other projects!!! Stay tuned...

As always, email me at kealfano@gmail.com if you would like to order!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment